Personalized Nutritional Plan for Your Pet
Are you worried about the pet food you are feeding your dog or cat?
Maybe you heard the brand you are feeding may cause health issues for your dog or cat or was recently recalled?
Are you stressed about your cat having allergies, urinary disease or other diseases and want to change to a better diet, but aren't sure what the next step is or how to ensure that diet is safe and balanced?
Our nutritional consultations are all about what works best for you and your pet in regards to your time and budget. Our recommendations range from a more optimal kibble diet to formulating a balanced home-cooked diet to even a balanced raw diet. The key is that the nutritional plan works for you and works to optimize your pet's health.
We can use food as medicine to help your pet's health condition or to maintain optimal health and help prevent diseases from occurring in the future. Many of the pets we've formulated nutritional plans for stopped itching, their coat improved, and they felt better and had more energy.
Stop worrying about whether you are doing what's best for your beloved pet and let's partner today to make sure you are on the right path to life-long health for your pets!
Here's how to get started:
1) After purchasing a nutritional plan, you will receive an email with a PDF to download.
2) Fill out the questionnaire with all pertinent information that you would like Dr. Katie to know to help her formulate the best diet for your beloved pet.
3) Once the PDF is emailed to email@example.com, Dr. Katie will email you a detailed nutritional plan within 72 hours during business hours.
In this nutritional plan, you will receive:
- 2 recipes that include foods that work best for you based on the questionnaire form that you submit after purchasing the nutritional plan.
- 2 weeks of follow up emails during business hours (Tues-Friday 9-5pm MST) to ensure your pet is doing well with the transition to the new diet.
We have packages for further care and nutritional support with additional recipes if you would like further support, guidance, and additional recipes.
If your pet has health conditions, you may be asked to email medical records and any lab work that has been done to enable Dr. Katie to formulate the best nutritional plan for you.
*There are no refunds for services. Services can be used for other pets or gifted to friends or family.